Pageviews last month

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review of Bejeweled Deluxe


Do you like to play online games? Well, I do and I used to spend most of my time playing games on my computer. I play a lot of games, but Bejeweled Deluxe is one of the games that I like to play the most.

I'm sure that you are going to love Bejeweled Deluxe if you like the original. It is a great game, and it greatly improves on the original version. However, you should not start playing this game unless you have a few free hours to give up because you can easily get lost with playing. Bejeweled Deluxe can be very addictive that you might neglect to wash the dishes or make dinner because you are too busy playing it. I have been so involved in the game in the past that people have shown up at my house to make sure that I was fine.

There are plenty of free versions of Bejeweled Deluxe on the Internet, but these free games will only be free for a very limited amount of time. These are only trial versions, so you have to pay for the rest of the game when the time of the trial expires. The trial version of Bejeweled Deluxe can help you decide if you would like to purchase the full version or not even if it may not be long enough of a trial.

There are also free versions of Bejeweled Deluxe online, but these come with expensive costs because they are not legal. These free versions are often infected with spyware, malware, and a ton of viruses that can cripple your computer. These games are for free but they also allow hackers to mess with your computer. Of course, the creators of Bejeweled Deluxe will never do this to you because they are honest businessmen who want to earn an income in an honest manner.